Our Main Dining Room seats 50 people, and there are three private dining rooms suitable for large groups, functions, business meetings, or any special occasion. We can accommodate 20-140 of your guests.
The Garden Room located in the front of the restaurant can accommodate 35 people and opens up to the Phoenix Room which is located in the center of the restaurant and can seat 70 people comfortably. The Phoenix Room opens to the Back Room and accommodates an additional 45 of your guests.
Booking a Banquet
1) Please call 203.932.1657 and speak to Carol after 11:00 am to reserve a Private Dining Room for your bridal or baby showers, luncheons, anniversary parties, retirement parties, christenings, rehearsal dinners, weddings, holiday parties, graduations, business meetings, special gatherings or funeral reception.
2) To secure a room, date and time please have available a few date options, the number of guests and the time of your event.
3) The following Menus are available:
Served Luncheon Banquet
Served Dinner Banquet
Prix Fixe Menu
Hors d’ oeuvres Menu
4) No Banquet will be booked without a $100.00 deposit. This deposit will be applied to your final bill on the day of your party. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Personal Check. Deposits are not refundable.
5) As you get closer to the date of your event we will finalize your head count, menu and all the details of your party.
1) What about Children?
Under the age of 12 years old/$13.00 for the Banquet Menus (excluding Served Luncheon, Prix Fixe and Dinner Banquet) or they may order Chicken Nuggets with French Fries, Cheese Ravioli or Ziti and Meatball $13.00 tax and Gratuity included.Children must be included in the head count for seating, but may order when they arrive.
2) Can we decorate?
Centerpieces, balloons, banners, place cards, table numbers and any placement of decorations or such is the sole responsibility of the customer. Champagne colored Linen tablecloths and napkins are included for all banquets. PLease NO CONFETTI!
3) Can we bring a cake?
You may bring your own cake which we will slice and serve at no additional charge. You may also bring cookie platters or pastries for your function.
4) Gratuity and Ct Sales Tax
Included in all our banquet menus except the Beverage Service (Tax and Gratuity will be added).
5) How long can we stay?
Typically, most events are 2 1/2 to 4 hrs. We are very generous with time for your event, but if there is a party scheduled later in the same day we ask that you are respectful of the time limit.
6) When do I call in my Banquet Selections and Number of Guests?
The number of guests and menu selections needs to be called in 48 hours prior to your function. If the actual number of guests is less than actually confirmed you will be billed for the confirmed number. If there are more guests than your confirmed number you will be billed for the additional quests.
7) Can we bring a DJ? Yes, but again we ask that you are respectful of the noise level as we are a restaurant.
8) When is final payment due? At the completion of your function.
9) Minimum number of guests for banquet menus?
Served Luncheon and Dinner 25
Prix Fixe no minimum
We do offer all the menus for less than 25 or 40 (brunch) but you will be charged for the minimum.